WiTouch - NMES Unit for Back Pain
Note: Shipping, like always, is free and 2-5 days.
Give your back the gift of relief with the Relaxe™ WiTouch. Utilizing cutting-edge NMES (NeuroMuscular Electrical Stimulation) technology, the WiTouch helps give deep, soothing relief.
The tool professional athletes and people at home are BOTH using for back-pain relief!
- Relieve Back Pain - Relieves lower, mid and upper back pain from sciatica, arthritis, muscle tension, inflammation and injury by delivering nerve stimulation through gentle electrical pulses
- NMES Technology - The devices send impulses through the skin that stimulates the nerve in the pain area, acting as an electrical nerve pain blocker. Therapy treatments can last up to 30 minutes and in many cases the stimulation will deliver immediate pain relief.
- 4 Modes - Choose from 4 electrotherapy programs, including a patented and exclusive WiTouch Pro treatment program; each program offers 15 levels of intensity with professional strength power output of 0 ~ 110 mA
- Full Kit - You will receive the WiTouch Pro TENS Unit and accessories including 3 pairs of gel pads, 2 AAA batteries and a mini screwdriver to access the battery compartment; quick start guide and multi-language instruction manual included
NMES Technology: What is it?
- Targets Motor Nerves - Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation, or NMES, targets motor nerves.
- Delivered Through Gel - The stimulation is delivered to the body through adhesive hydrogel electrodes that transfer electrical impulses deep into the muscles, thus causing the muscles to contract.
- Increases Strength - NMES helps to increase muscle strength, blood circulation, and range of motion and to lessen muscle spasms.
Uses for NMES vary and have been used In sports medicine for muscle strengthening, maintenance of muscle mass and strength during prolonged periods of immobilisation, selective muscle retraining, and the control of oedema.
Another use for NMES has been in total knee arthroplasty (TKA) and have shown improvements in strength and function. NMES has also provided positive results for dysphagia. Recent studies reported significantly greater improvement for stroke patients in the NMES group compared with other therapeutic methods. Back pain is another ailment NMES can assist with and can greatly improve the back. NMES training results in enhanced activation of spinal stabilizing muscles during spinal loading and improvements in pain ratings. Other uses include sciatica, si joint pain, arthritis, muscle spasms, fatigue or weakness in muscles, stroke rehabilitation, and musculoskeletal conditions.
Results Backed By Clinical Proof
**Sources are at bottom of page!**
Study 1: "Analysis of results revealed clinically and statistically significant improvements in indicators of both muscle groups' performance, as evidenced by ultrasound evaluation of activation during voluntary activity. These improvements were associated with significant improvements in self reported pain levels, suggesting that NMES has an important role to play in Chronic Lower Back Pain rehabilitation." 
Study 2: "In conclusion, lumbar stabilizing muscles of patients with Lumbar Degenerative Kyphosis were significantly activated by NMES. Protocol A+B maximally stimulated all the studied deep spinal stabilizing muscles (LM, TrA and OI) as evidenced by RUSI. The protocol A+B may aid the development of practical NMES systems for LDK patients who suffer from postural deformity and Lower Back Pain" 
Study 3: "In conclusion, in the treatment of lumbar disc herniation-induced sciatica, electrical stimulation therapy can effectively reduce the pain degree, relieve the clinical symptoms and signs, improve the peripheral ROS level and prevent the oxidative damage of myocardial tissues and other complications, so it is worthy of clinical application and promotion." 
- WiTouch Pro bluetooth wireless TENS device for back pain
- 3 pair of Reusable gel pads (also compatible with Aleve Direct Therapy)
- User-guide for quick and easy setup of the wireless TENS device
- 2 AAA batteries
- Small screwdriver to access battery compartment
CUSTOMERS LOVE IT!
FREE GIFT ($60 VALUE)
As an exclusive gift, you'll also get access to our world-famous pain relief yoga course, for free.
The course has over 2 hours of content and unlocks the shortcuts to improved blood circulation, energy increase, and pain relief.
Combine these ancient yoga techniques with your massages for the ultimate relief routine!
Order with confidence! Don’t love the foot massager? No problem. Maintain access to the entire yoga course as our gift to you just for trying!
Why Buy From Us?
- 2-5 Day Express® Shipping
- 24/7 Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Premium Quality Guaranteed
- Not available on Amazon or in stores!
- We guarantee that you will absolutely love it!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, that is why we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchasing experience. We respond within 24 hours of emails and will make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
If you have any concerns about shipping or store policy, please visit our Store Policy page to get more details.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we cannot ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or P.O Boxes. Thank you for your understanding!
 Coghlan, S., Crowe, L., McCarthypersson, U., Minogue, C., & Caulfield, B. (2011). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nml.nih.gov/pubmed/22256103
 Kim, S. Y., Kim, J. H., Jung, G. S., Baek, S. O., Jones, R., & Ahn, S. H. (2016, February. Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4792980/
 Wang, L., Fan, W., Yu, C., Lang, M., & Sun, G. (2018, September). Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6146184/